Who Is The Best Hip Hop Artist? Ever !

Digg This Site And Make My Day !! ;-)

Its quite hard for me, i am for one am physically disabled from a car crash, have too much on my hand right now ( i am holding big mac on my left and fizzy drink on my right!) , and totally need your help on making this site known..

My site was nominated for Hottest Daddy Blogger!

If you think this site can be a winner, press and digg this!! or alternatively do this : Add to Technorati Favorites
And pat me on my back and buy me a beer!

Friday, August 3, 2007

Eddie Murphy Confirming Shag'in Scary Spice !





Finally Eddie Murphy admitted that he shagged Scary Spice(why did she choose this name again??) , and he is the dad for Angel. This comes just after both of them meet yesterday, and Scary threatening to go all the way to court.

i dont understand, in Spice Girls, there is 4 better potential shagmate i.e : Victoria Beckham, Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton, and Melanie Chisholm too.. and he needs to go to Melanie "SCARY"Brown?

thats like saying you ditched Snow White and shagged Dopey instead !
Eddie : say my name, dopey ?
Dopey: Awrk, Eddie!

He says too that will continue to honor his responsibilities as a father and acknowledged that himself and Ms."SCARY" Brown dated very briefly and never made any plans of ANY sort.

That means it was supposed to be shag-and-be-merry kind of thing, but it backfired..

He too acknowledges paternity of the child Angel, and told that he has paid child support to her as well as covering the expenses of her pregnancy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my recommended thumbs up.

i kid you not, get $120 if you are from US, UK or Canada..

YOU MUST OPEN THE LINK !!

why sometimes being STUPID like me helps YOU earn money in the net!
You do less work for a pint of beer !

or join through my link AND pay me a $30, and i will get this link up for you in this very post..

i will bet you that you will get the MONEY if you "bribe" me with that $10,
i have 244 RSS Readers, and 1200 unique visitors each day..

at this moment: i have 22 referral, which means, i am making a cool $1000 if i get another 3 more..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so, if he has been paying child support, what more can she possibly want..

Another-shag-and-be-merry?





Last But Not Least ;-) If you like this post, buy me a beer!

2 comments:

morinn said...

i love the way you've talked about this one! simply hilarious! haha

Anonymous said...

I would like to say your technorati avatar is already in my list, do drop me a comment! thanks!

Http://profit-line.blogspot.com

Digg The Article !!

i know you like this article! Now help me get it on Digg by submitting it. May the Lord bless you for that !! If you think this site rocks, vote and digg this site !!

Dugg Whut ?