Who Is The Best Hip Hop Artist? Ever !

Digg This Site And Make My Day !! ;-)

Its quite hard for me, i am for one am physically disabled from a car crash, have too much on my hand right now ( i am holding big mac on my left and fizzy drink on my right!) , and totally need your help on making this site known..

My site was nominated for Hottest Daddy Blogger!

If you think this site can be a winner, press and digg this!! or alternatively do this : Add to Technorati Favorites
And pat me on my back and buy me a beer!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Angelina Jolie Goes Nude !!





Finally, here is a story that will get the next pimply teenager hormones into an overdrive.

She goes nude.

In the upcoming film “Beowulf”, a motion capture Angelina Jolie will appear naked, covered by nothing but a braid and drops of water, only braid . (i cant help but taking the line from titanic! )

but here is the catch, its digitally enhanced though.. come on, after all the shagging brad pitt had done (you don't think he is clowning around her for nothing, do you??) , plus the fact that she is getting old, makes her eligible for some "gollum like transformation", in fact.. it is done by the same tech to create Gollum - “motion capture” technology !! getting all techie and nerdie there, sorry !!

what gives right?

on one hand, you have a naked angelina jolie, but on the othe hand, its enhanced..

its like saying you shagged with the your neighbors daughters at age 17, but withholding the fact that she is fat, dumb, and is a 40 years old virgin... and she paid you!

(psst, by the way, if anyone out there is looking for a Apple iPhone that is going cheap, here is the link in ebay for the one Iam selling. This Is The Best There Is !!)

life shitty, dont you think? they wont let us have full pleasures in anything nowadays !!

here is the picture:

if you would like to tip me for a job well done, it will be kind of you to vist my ad sponsors who might be of interest for you. Easy and helpful for me ;-)



Last But Not Least ;-) If you like this post, buy me a beer!

No comments:

Digg The Article !!

i know you like this article! Now help me get it on Digg by submitting it. May the Lord bless you for that !! If you think this site rocks, vote and digg this site !!

Dugg Whut ?