Who Is The Best Hip Hop Artist? Ever !

Digg This Site And Make My Day !! ;-)

Its quite hard for me, i am for one am physically disabled from a car crash, have too much on my hand right now ( i am holding big mac on my left and fizzy drink on my right!) , and totally need your help on making this site known..

My site was nominated for Hottest Daddy Blogger!

If you think this site can be a winner, press and digg this!! or alternatively do this : Add to Technorati Favorites
And pat me on my back and buy me a beer!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Paris & Nicole Fired From Simple Life !!



The Simple Life
, the show that unleashed Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie upon the world at large and caused us unbelievable misery and trauma, has been canceled because the real-life behavior of the two stars is too reprehensible !!

Finally someone did something about them !!

There will be no sixth season, as least none that features Paris and Nicole, i believe after this It is thought that their well known legal troubles (each was given jail time for separate DUI incidents- how simple their life is huh?) made the public sour on them and led the network to drop the series.

A insider from EOnline! said that its hard to work with both so-called divas, especially Nicole Richie. Most of the time, its always Paris doing the work

* I gagged..

if there is sign the world is coming to an end, this is it !!
that media-tart knows anything about work ???

What kind of a weird bizarro world do we live in when Paris Hilton is the one carrying the workload for anyone?
I don’t know how Nicole Richie even lives with herself under those circumstances. You could put Paris in a movie with three long-dead corpses, a field of poppies and a bathroom sink, and the sink would win Best Actor simply by virtue of the comparison.


Good riddance to The Simple Life. It’s not like many people were going to watch it anyway. here is one pic for memory sake



Last But Not Least ;-) If you like this post, buy me a beer!

No comments:

Digg The Article !!

i know you like this article! Now help me get it on Digg by submitting it. May the Lord bless you for that !! If you think this site rocks, vote and digg this site !!

Dugg Whut ?