Who Is The Best Hip Hop Artist? Ever !

Digg This Site And Make My Day !! ;-)

Its quite hard for me, i am for one am physically disabled from a car crash, have too much on my hand right now ( i am holding big mac on my left and fizzy drink on my right!) , and totally need your help on making this site known..

My site was nominated for Hottest Daddy Blogger!

If you think this site can be a winner, press and digg this!! or alternatively do this : Add to Technorati Favorites
And pat me on my back and buy me a beer!

Saturday, July 28, 2007

WhyGossip Weekend Edition !! Paris, Depp, Alba N Titty Girl !!

____________________________________________________________

whyGossip weekend edition !!


Wow, this site is getting hot in the radar, don't you think, and it is all thanks to you guys out there. This is the first weekend edition for whyGossip? and i would like to send my whygossip-luv to all of you guys..

In weekend edition, we will do a special feature on all websites out there who promote the same thing as whyGossip( once i find out what exactly i am promoting, i will write it down ;-) ) , plus have our quote of the week published..

We all know, that how much i tried also, i could not tell you all the hot uh-la-la news, so i will show you where you can get them !!


So, here it goes..



Depp New Playpen.. oops Man Den



Jessica Alba Spreading It On GQ Next Month


Paris Hilton Denies Marijuana, But The Pic Gave Away

and my favourite :



Girl Holds Jello Shot Between Her Titties


Anyway, the quote of the week goes to :


"I can't get in trouble. I'm a celebrity. I can do whatever the fuck I want."

Quoted : Ms. Lindsay Lohan ( Now Someone Shoot This Bitch !!)

WhyGossip Update :

1. Digg / Stumble/ Del.icio.ous / Technorati Favourite / Newsvine & etc. Ready !!
And Reddit soon !!
Yes people, now this site can be tracked to any social bookmarking site you can think off, and that is the most happening thing for whyGossip !!
To note, the Beyonce article has gone Digg-Famous !


2. RSS Feeds/ Comment Box and E-mail Subscription Ready !
Yep, now you can interact on a more higher level with us.. Get the RSS feeds, give us some comment-luv at C-Box, and subscribe to e-mail notification !! Find all this at the right hand interactive tab or click the title !!

3. Google Adsense / AuctionAd and Feedvertising Ready with Buy Me a Beer capability !!
well, i still need to pay the house mortgage right, so there will be some discreet ads here and there. Every ad is specified to your interest so do take a look at the links once in a while..
You can buy me a beer too, any amount that you like, if you feel like it. I am a handicap physically, but beers-luv keeps me OK !! Why don't you buy me a beer now?

4. Hot Poll : Who Is The Next Wacko Jacko ?
Can it be Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, or Nicole Richie getting the title?
Vote right away, and we will find out the result on next weekend edition!
Vote Right Here .

Thats it, if you would like me to feature and/or review you or your site in next week edition , send a comment to me at this blog!! Terms and condition apply !!
_____________________________________________________________




No comments:

Digg The Article !!

i know you like this article! Now help me get it on Digg by submitting it. May the Lord bless you for that !! If you think this site rocks, vote and digg this site !!

Dugg Whut ?