Who Is The Best Hip Hop Artist? Ever !

Digg This Site And Make My Day !! ;-)

Its quite hard for me, i am for one am physically disabled from a car crash, have too much on my hand right now ( i am holding big mac on my left and fizzy drink on my right!) , and totally need your help on making this site known..

My site was nominated for Hottest Daddy Blogger!

If you think this site can be a winner, press and digg this!! or alternatively do this : Add to Technorati Favorites
And pat me on my back and buy me a beer!

Friday, July 27, 2007

Britney, kids Go Sin City.. KFed got Kfart


That a creative headline, dont you think..

Fresh from the sea in skimpy outfits, Britney Spears is moving on, literally –by taking the kids to Las Vegas.

The pop star- or do they call her tart now- i stand corrected here, joined by her brother Bryan, flew in a private plane to Sin City on Wednesday afternoon with kids Sean Preston, 22 months, and Jayden James, 10 months.

No word on what, exactly, Spears plans to do while in town, but sources tell PEOPLE she went to dinner at the Country Club at the Wynn Las Vegas, with sturdy childproofed arrangement for her kid..

Finally, the truth is out.. Even she knows, she cant take care of them!!

The trip could also pose some problems for any custody battle with ex-husband Kevin Federline: KFed didnt know nothing about it, but according to California law, where the case is being argued,neither parent is allowed to take a child out of state without written permission from the other – or by obtaining a court order.

Lets see what happens..


No comments:

Digg The Article !!

i know you like this article! Now help me get it on Digg by submitting it. May the Lord bless you for that !! If you think this site rocks, vote and digg this site !!

Dugg Whut ?