Who Is The Best Hip Hop Artist? Ever !

Digg This Site And Make My Day !! ;-)

Its quite hard for me, i am for one am physically disabled from a car crash, have too much on my hand right now ( i am holding big mac on my left and fizzy drink on my right!) , and totally need your help on making this site known..

My site was nominated for Hottest Daddy Blogger!

If you think this site can be a winner, press and digg this!! or alternatively do this : Add to Technorati Favorites
And pat me on my back and buy me a beer!

Friday, July 27, 2007

Lindsay Lohan: I am Innocent



There you go,

According to OK! Magazine, Lindsay claims she is innocent !

Well, that a revelation not many will put their money on..


“I am innocent ... did not do drugs they're not mine,”

How about that.. The idea that she is trying to give out is that the cocaine somehow magically slipped inside her pockets..

This must be the damn Potter boys work.. or their first year student..

but some people really disagree, for instance, her other frightened passengers, who she brought for a joyride..

Dante Nigro, Jakon Sutter and Ronnie Blake drove to Malibu with the boyfriend of Lindsay Lohan's assistant, and they meet up on request of Lohan herself..

They went partying, and everyone had a blast, shots pouring in, even an octopus will be jealous that Lohan can drink so much!!

Just as they were leaving, Lohan assistant got into an argument, and resigned her job, before leaving the place.

this made Lohan more angrier, in the interview they described her as "raging cow"... alright.. i added the "cow" part.. but she was definately raging..

She started the GMC Denali, and took off in pursuit, ala Tokyo Drift...

Cries to stop didnt bother Lohan, and at one point she said

"If you touch me I'll sue you."

and

give a drum roll baby...

"I can't get in trouble. I'm a celebrity. I can do whatever the fuck I want."




but here the funny part...

when they do actually got stopped by the police, guess what Lohan said ...


"I wasn't driving. The black kid was driving!!"

Lohan flunked the test.. real bad.. when lohan tried touching her nose, she nearly fell over..

Come on Lohan, you, Innocent ?????



No comments:

Digg The Article !!

i know you like this article! Now help me get it on Digg by submitting it. May the Lord bless you for that !! If you think this site rocks, vote and digg this site !!

Dugg Whut ?