Who Is The Best Hip Hop Artist? Ever !

Digg This Site And Make My Day !! ;-)

Its quite hard for me, i am for one am physically disabled from a car crash, have too much on my hand right now ( i am holding big mac on my left and fizzy drink on my right!) , and totally need your help on making this site known..

My site was nominated for Hottest Daddy Blogger!

If you think this site can be a winner, press and digg this!! or alternatively do this : Add to Technorati Favorites
And pat me on my back and buy me a beer!

Friday, July 27, 2007

Movie Trailer : Lindsay Lohan's I Know Who Killed Me

There you go, wthis movie which opens yesterday July 27, 2007 stars our very-high Lindsay Lohan.

Here is a synopsis of this movie for you:
An idyllic small town is rocked when Aubrey Fleming (Lindsay Lohan), a bright and promising young college student is abducted and tortured by a sadistic serial killer. When she manages to escape, the traumatized young woman who regains consciousness in the hospital insists that she is not who they think she is -and that the real Aubrey is still in mortal danger.

Check it out people!

No comments:

Digg The Article !!

i know you like this article! Now help me get it on Digg by submitting it. May the Lord bless you for that !! If you think this site rocks, vote and digg this site !!

Dugg Whut ?