Who Is The Best Hip Hop Artist? Ever !

Digg This Site And Make My Day !! ;-)

Its quite hard for me, i am for one am physically disabled from a car crash, have too much on my hand right now ( i am holding big mac on my left and fizzy drink on my right!) , and totally need your help on making this site known..

My site was nominated for Hottest Daddy Blogger!

If you think this site can be a winner, press and digg this!! or alternatively do this : Add to Technorati Favorites
And pat me on my back and buy me a beer!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Is Nicole Richie Pregnant?




Finally, the ugly twin of the simple series finally have been spotted, making a trip down to see dad Lionel Richie at his house in Bel - Air yesterday.

The baby bump is still not confirmed, but she is slotted to appear in a interview with Diane Sawyer. In three segments set to air between Aug. 2 on Good Morning America and Aug. 3 on Good Morning America and 20/20, Sawyer will finally have the opportunity to ask Richie on our behalf, "What is wrong with you, and why you are not acting weird?!"

Really, this lady, now, you can see her more in any sub-urb Chillis rather than in any posh hotels, she swapped first class treatment, to run and cover in her car near where her boyfriend is performing..

We wait and see then, the imminent question is which comes first : the estimated 3 months jail time, her wedding or the baby?

No comments:

Digg The Article !!

i know you like this article! Now help me get it on Digg by submitting it. May the Lord bless you for that !! If you think this site rocks, vote and digg this site !!

Dugg Whut ?