Who Is The Best Hip Hop Artist? Ever !

Digg This Site And Make My Day !! ;-)

Its quite hard for me, i am for one am physically disabled from a car crash, have too much on my hand right now ( i am holding big mac on my left and fizzy drink on my right!) , and totally need your help on making this site known..

My site was nominated for Hottest Daddy Blogger!

If you think this site can be a winner, press and digg this!! or alternatively do this : Add to Technorati Favorites
And pat me on my back and buy me a beer!

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Sean Kingston Beautiful Girl Full Download

Before you fucking start to read this post,remember that i already have RSS subscribers,
now, where the fuck are you? Claim your RSS subscription FREE now.

Man, this guy surely knows how to get the babes..

i was going through billboard.com today and i found sean kingston come no 1 on top200 !

i never thought his music could come so far, so here you go Sean, this one is for you. You are on whygossip !!


If you are planning to get an iPhone cheap, why dont you get mine. Its cheap, its cheap, and its really cheap.. there you go, key features of this auction. say it loud : ITS CHEAP !
This Is The Best Cheapest iPhone There Is !!




if you want to download his song directly to your PC, here is the link to :Download ! Now, be a good boy and sent this link away to all the "BEAUTIFUL GIRLS" out there reading this post.



Last But Not Least ;-) If you like this post, buy me a beer!

No comments:

Digg The Article !!

i know you like this article! Now help me get it on Digg by submitting it. May the Lord bless you for that !! If you think this site rocks, vote and digg this site !!

Dugg Whut ?